Sensitive teeth can make drinking your morning coffee or eating an ice cream cone a painful experience.
The American Dental Association’s mouthhealthy.org website suggests how to manage sensitive teeth:
- Brush with a desensitizing toothpaste.
- Get a fluoride gel treatment at our office.
- Have Dr. Cohen apply a crown, inlay or bonding to correct tooth abnormalities.
- Consider a surgical gum graft to protect an exposed root.
- Talk to Dr. Cohen about the potential need for any other additional treatment