We are helping our patients prep for the perfect pictures this summer. With weddings, graduations, family BBQ’s, pool and beach days quickly approaching, we know our patients will be snapping more smiling selfies than ever.
- Let smiles shine! Remember to brush and rinse after eating summer foods, especially berries that can stain teeth.
- Drink & eat healthy snacks! Chronic exposure to sports drinks can be bad for the enamel since they are acidic and high in sugar. Limit your intake by drinking fruit infused water and eating fresh fruit and vegetables at hand.
- If you’re away from your tooth brush, chew sugar-free gum with xylitol after your meal to get rid of any food debris.
- Bright & White! For either a special occasion this summer or to enhance your smile, do an in-office whitening treatment. Lighten your teeth in just 1 hour!
- Help prevent dental problems over the summer by booking your children’s dental check-up after school ends.
- Dental Emergencies. Summer fun means hanging by the pool which can be very slippery! Be very cautious but in case of any emergency, Greenwich Cosmetic Dentistry is always a phone call away and available 24/7!