Orthodontic Correction for Adults, Teens, Brides
Are you a good candidate for Invisalign?
We offer a free no obligation Invisalign consultation.
Our computer generated imagery, we can show you what your smile will look like after Invisalign.
Free Whitening Patients undergoing Invisalign Treatments will receive a free at-home whitening kit valued at $200.
Invisalign ® Preferred Provider
By choosing an Invisalign® PreferredProvider patients can undergo the procedure with the confidence of knowing their doctor is experienced in treating orthodontic problems with invisible aligners.
Outstanding Results in Correcting a Crooked Smile
Invisalign straightens your teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible custom-molded aligners. Have the smile you've always wanted - without the metal braces.
A 3D digital scan of your teeth using the iTero Element® scanner allows Dr Cohen to map out a precise and custom treatment plan just for you.
The Invisalign Time Line for most people to complete the process takes around twelve months. Some cases have been completed in as little as six months. Changes usually become noticeable around the third or fourth month of the procedure. Each patient is different and unique circumstances will affect how long the process lasts
Conditions Invisalign can Treat
The Invisalign System is an alternative to braces for people with full adult dentition and complete jaw growth, and it is effective on a wide range of patients. Both teenagers and adults can straighten their teeth with Invisalign.
- Crowding - Teeth may become poorly aligned when crowding occurs. As teeth become more crowded, the gums over the roots of extremely crowded teeth become thin and recede. Impacted teeth (teeth that are blocked from coming in) contribute to crowding and may become abscessed requiring surgery. Other problems include a poor dental bite and an undesirable smile.
- Spacing - Gaps between teeth occur when teeth are missing or too small, or the dental arch is very wide. Poor appearance is the most common complaint from those who suffer from excessive spacing.
- Overbite - lower incisors (four front teeth) are too close to or bite into the gum tissue behind the upper teeth. This can cause discomfort and significant bone damage. Deep overbite can also contribute to excessive wear of the lower incisor teeth. An overbite can also lead to greater issues such as Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- Underbite - Underbite occurs when the lower teeth protrude past the front teeth. This can be caused by overgrowth of the lower jaw, Underbite of the upper jaw, or both, and/or missing upper teeth. Underbite can prevent the normal function of front teeth or molars and leads to excessive tooth wear. An Underbite can cause painful jaw and joint problems and lead to greater issues such as Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- Open-bite - The lower upper incisor teeth do not make contact with the lower incisors when biting. The open space between the lower and upper-front teeth causes chewing pressure to be placed on the back teeth. Excessive biting and chewing pressure on the back teeth makes chewing less efficient, may contribute to significant tooth wear and may cause a tooth to fracture. An open-bite can also lead to greater issues such as Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ).
- Crossbite - The upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth (toward the tongue). Crossbite can cause wear of the teeth, gum disease and bone loss. Crossbite causes biting and chewing difficulties.
By using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth with results you'll notice sooner than you think. The course of treatment involves changing aligners approximately every two weeks, moving your teeth into straighter position step by step, until you have a more beautiful smile. And unlike braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual.
Less Treatment Time
An average Invisalign course of treatment takes about a year. You'll see your Invisalign Certified dentist every 6 to 8 weeks for adjustments and to check progress. At regular intervals, you'll receive a new set of custom-molded clear aligners to continue the straightening process. The total number of clear aligners is specific to you, determined by your doctor for your course of treatment.
Clear and Comfortable
Since Invisalign is practically invisible, there's no unwarranted attention to your mouth. In fact, very few people will notice at all - unless you tell them.
They're comfortable to wear and remove easily when you eat, brush, and floss. For more information, please visit Invisalign